Thursday, May 22, 2008

Kuala Selangor

A little outdated story....Saturday, 12th April 2008, the Ladies Ministry in my church organized a day trip to Kuala Selangor....
We all went together by school bus!! =D that's cute...
It took us about 1 hour++ from Sunway to reach the foothill of Bukit Malawati...then we had to take a 'train ride' up the hill....
me and my very handsome dad...is he wearing Oakley sunnies?
Welcome to Malawati Hill Kuala Selangor =D
nice view of the Straits of Malacca far far away....Fire Away!!!
nice light house...must have been recently painted eh?
I wonder whether it's haunted? =p ooohh...
This is a great place to hang out and make new friends =p hehehe...Uncle Charlie blending in =D

Great place for hanging out and picnic...We were blessed with wonderful weather...The area we chose to hangout was nice and shady...but watch out for the monkey's...although they are quite well behaved, you must always remember to never let them see your plastic bag!! =D
After hanging around the hill, we went downhill to buy fresh fish.....great view eh...actually the water is not very clean...biasa lah
We had seafood in the restaurant opposite this restaurant...very cheap and very tasty food =D
After sunset =D Water looks deceivingly clean and blue rite? Anyway, I was too busy getting my fingers dirty in Chilli crab sause to take picture of sunset =D All in my head =D
After dinner, we proceed on to watch the fireflies...They were really pretty...kinda remind me of those blinking Christmas trees....
I can't wait for Christmas =D
Would I go to Kuala Selangor again? errmm...yes, to buy the yummy big prawn crackers =D I luv 'em alot! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home