Thursday, February 21, 2008

My first lion dance for the year 2008

Errmm...this is my first lion dance for the year...I haven't had the privilege to watch them perform for quite a super long time...The last one could have been when I was in the twins house (Alvin and Adrian Lim) in 2001 or 2002, when they had one of those big ass Chinese New Year open house...sweet stuff…
Anyway, back to this year’s lion dance, we had them in conjunction with the company’s 2008 dinner plus 4th quarterly meeting at Maya Hotel KL...What an auspicious way to start the Year of the rat!
I thought the lion dance was pretty cool...and those guys inside the lion really presented it quite well...no falling lion…everything was quite perfect….
I like the drummer a lot...what a cool guy! I wonder whether I could play like that...but I have rhythm problem wor.... After it was over, I think I went deaf for a while, cos those guys were right behind me! =p
25 days to go to Cruise! 37 days to go to Bangkok!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home