Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Form 6 reunion 2008

On Saturday, 16th of February 2008, I met up with my form 6 Samadian classmates for a reunion dinner at the Toh Yuen Chinese Restaurant in PJ Hilton….Seriously, this is the best dinner I've ever had in ages, so much so, I must, most certainly must, need to, brag about!!!! =D ARGHHHHhhh!! This meal is definitely the highlight for me, Year of the Rat, 2008!
Here goes…
For appetizers, we started out by tossing fresh Tuna and Salmon Yee Sang! The serving here was so so incredibly huge for just the 8 for us…but we don't care lah...we just whack only!! Eat Eat Eat!!! Thank you God for the food!!
The first dish was stir-fried scallops with either lobster meat or giant prawn meat with snow peas...Yummy...I was so engrossed with the giant scallops that I forgotten to take pictures of the dish!!! After that, we each had a bowl of shark fin soup. Each spoonful was overflowing with lots of tasty crab meat…
Next dish was teriyaki cod fish with fried onion rings...I really liked that fish a lot!! It was incredibly yummy!!
Then along came my favourite dish of the nite, ginseng prawns..that dish was so rich with ginseng tasting goodness and fresh sweet succulent prawns!!
Followed by the abalone with broccoli and sea cucumber..and lastly prawn noodles..
Actually, thanks to Hima, I have some lovely pictures to share and remind me of that wonderful nite…I was so terribly absorbed with the delicious meal that I really totally forgot about taking pictures at all…worse, I didn’t even take pictures of my friends that nite! =p I’m so terrible…but I have a picture of the chef though =D Mark that face!! He’s really an excellent chef =D
Finally, desserts was sticky 'nin kou' and a hot red bean soup..they were all chinese desserts...
Not done yet, finally, the restaurant gave us a cute little chocolate fish each =D
Everything was fantastic!! Ambience was fantastic!! Friends were fantastic!! Service was fantastic!! Food was fantastic!! Price was fantastic!! RM66!! Best dinner ever!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home