Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Bangkok Hilton

After work on Thursday 27th March 2008, I rushed to Sunway Pyramid to catch the 6PM bus to Singapore =D When I arrived in Singapore, Jarrod's family brought me out to makan at a delicious seafood place =D yummy dinner with huge prawns and sotong...muahahahaha...

The next morning, Jarrod and I drove/rushed to Senai Johor for our AirAsia flight to Bangkok....
Look at the clouds.....and I super thank God for the fine fine weather and safe trip =D

Woo Hoo!! We have arrived in Bangkok!! We took a private "taxi" to our hotel...I kinda regret not using a meter-taxi... Anyway, we paid RM80 for our taxi ride which included all those tolls....and we bargained for that rate =p
We arrived in Hilton in the evening, and went straight up to the executive floor to check-in.
Yummy, refreshing orange juice or is it called tangerine? It actually taste like Mandarin orange juice...but I don't know...All I know that it's really nice and I drank a lot of that during my stay in Bangkok.
Nice yummy finger food...yum yum...
This was the view from our executive room =Out the window was the Chao Praya river and the surrounding area. Everytime we wanna go out, we need to take a shuttle boat to get across the river =D Most of the shopping areas are on the other side of the river.
Anyway, I really fell in love with the room...it's so beautiful...This is how I want my new room to be like.... white/off white bed sheets, and dark brown furniture =D I love their bath-tub with jacuzzi too...it was really huge =D
After checking into our room, Jarrod and I went back up to the executive floor for some evening cocktail. Lovely view from the highest floor of the hotel =D This is what I had for evening cocktail. ...and some alcoholic drink too =D

After the snacks, Jarrod and I walked around the hotel! I totally love the swimming pool. It's quite chilly up there because of the wind...but the view is spectacular!
I swam here a couple of times during the other night =D really really lovely...the water tasted kinda salty...is it because they put salt? or....?
We walked around the hotel area. Next to the hotel there was a row of street stalls with 7-Eleven too...I didn't buy anything...Neither did we eat there....So we took the 'Hilton' boat across the river, and walk to the MTR station which was just 3 minutes away from the Sathorn Pier =D We had our dinner at MBK.
The next day, we had breakfast at the executive floor. I really love the waffles =D yum yum!!
After that, we took the boat across the river and headed to Chatuchak weekend market!! Woo HOo!! highlight for the whole trip! I didn't spend much money there this round. Maybe cos I feel so insecure of not having enough money =p I miss going holiday with parents =p

This is the view of the hotel from the boat ride...very nice =D I think all the rooms here faces the river =D
Evening cocktail on a lovely Sunday night =D
On our last nite at the hotel, we had dinner at the hotel lobby restuarant =D Check out the giant Prawn...scallops and sotong(calamari)
Chicken soup Tom Yum...yum yum...
Last breakfast at Hilton...sniff sniff..till this day, I still miss the waffles....=*(
Before checking out, we walked around the hotel to take pictures....too bad we never spend time here...the seats look very comfortable =D
My favourite swimming pool....
So sad, time to go home =D What a great, relaxing trip =D

1 Comments:

At 5:46 PM, Blogger Jarrod said...

I love you darling

 

Post a Comment

<< Home