Cruising with my baby
On the 16th of March, I joined Jarrod and his mom for a 4 days cruise trip =D My first ever cruise trip!!
Woo Hoooo!! I've always wanted to go on a cruise...I was so so excited!! I even feel so excited thinking back about it too...=D so so lovely!! We joined the Star Cruises Virgo ship to Penang, Phuket and back to Singapore. The ship is super big! super beautiful! I was awe struck!
For dinner, we went to the Chinese restaurant called the Pavilion. Their set meals were really delicious! everyday different menu! so never get bored! I liked that place alot, but Jarrod prefers the Mediterranean Buffet. For the remaining nights, this is what we did, we ate at Pavilion, followed by Mediterranean Buffet...I really put on a lot of weight!! cruise is not a place for people who want to lose weight...akakaka...
Every night, we watched different performance at the Lido...singing, dancing, acrobatic, strip show..etc...they were all really good ones too!
Jarrod and I were really itching to try out at the casino...but we didn't really know how to play...we read the brochure, and went back to the room and watched the TV channels in the room to learn...We didn't do so well in Blackjack, and we tried Banker and player where we recovered some of our money, and won most of our money in Roulette...it was a really crazy game!! and very addictive...gambling is so so addictive!
The next day we arrived at Penang..This was Jarrod's first time to Penang. I ate my favourite AsSam Laksa at Queensbay Mall food court...I couldn't find Rojak or Muah Chee stall cos we didnt go very far away from the pier...By evening, we were back on the ship for dinner =D
Next day, I was so so happy =D We were in Patong, Phuket!! look at the below picture..yuck! there are so many fish, so so many!! i go crazy...
Our first destination was to the market with Jarrod's mom and friends! I love the market! I was so tempted to buy some seafood or fruits back! they looked so good and fresh!!
Later on, we took a cab to Phuket town...Look at my lovely lunch! all this for less than RM10!!
then walked a little, and headed for some massage!! wow! look at the price!!
By evening, we went back to Patong area and bought some corn to eat! I tried both the Grilled corn and steamed corn! both were just as good! yummy!!
What a beautiful view...I really like the ship alot =D
Patong beach area reminded me a lot like Ao Nang, Krabi =p
On the final night, we watched the infamous New York strip show...akaka...my first time watching one..and then watched a movie in the Picture House, License to wed. I was trying to make ourselves busy so that we won't gamble that nite...but Jarrod was so gian, we played roulette again.
On the last day, we gambled again, and ate alot here and there =D and gambled again...ehehehe.. and took some last minute pictures of the placeI really enjoyed my trip on the cruise. I can't wait to go again. =D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home