moving on..
On the 27th of June 2008, my family and I officially moved to our new home in Setia Eco Park. We thank God for super blessing us with another beautiful home =D
Anyway, now I am really praying that a miracle will happen where the state will remove the tolls!!! Everyday, the amount I have to pay for toll to work is...
RM2.40 (Setia Alam to USJ exit) + RM2.20 (Kesas toll), plus return (TPM to Sunway toll RM1.60) + RM2.20 (Subang to Setia Alam) = RM8.40....with RM8.40 I can buy a McDonald's set meal!! Let's not forget the petrol of 80KM per day!! This does not even include my weekend outings!!
Ouch!! My journey to work cost more than my lunch and dinner!!
Can anyone feel my pain? =( It's so hard to save money already...
I don't want to be a beggar =*( sniff sniff

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home