skinny me..
Oh poor me...I was sick for more than 1 week! =p (10th - 14th December 2007)
It started off with the feeling of wanting to vomit on Sunday night (9th December 2007) after mom's birthday dinner. The whole nite I couldn't sleep well cos I felt like vomiting, dreamt of vomiting...but I controlled... When it was time to get up for work, I really vomited! Finally!...Felt quite good after that...So I showered and got ready...While driving halfway, I could feel my body getting weak, so I took the Subang Jaya (Summit) exit and went to the usual lousy AIA panel clinic...got the day off...vomited a whole lot after meals and water.
Mom and dad brought me to another clinic in PJ for a jab at my butt....damn sakit lor...till now my backside is a little aching from the poke...still vomited after the injection =p Then I started getting fever...and diarrhea....then nausea...Mom and dad brought me to SJMC the following night...they were kinda scared I had dengue.....luckily no signs of dengue....Doc said may be a viral infection...
Finally on Thursday, Edward brought me to SJMC and I was admitted as my fever kept coming back...on and off fever....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home