Monday, December 24, 2007

Gangsta' me

On the 8th of December, I attended the AIGSI Year End Dinner 2007 at the Grand Millenium Hotel in KL. The theme for the night was Gangster/Mafia nite. I wore all black: boots, trench coat, MNG top, Pull and Bear skirt and Guess belt...

(left to right: Shally, Lynette, Me and Amy)

I think I looked more like a pros than a gangster lor =p I got a lot of stares from outsiders lor, looking up down up down...ewww....but what to do...I really dunno what to wear lor...=p Oh well, when I arrived there, 75% girls were wearing formal elegant black dresses...so..I looked kinda 'bad' enough gua...To complete the look, Edward lend to me a really kick-ass air gun =p ..sweet stuff...

From the picture below...hhmmm...looks like I really wanted to shoot Hin Fai, the photographer =p I can take things to seriously at times...akakakakaka...

Me and Shu Mei

Group photo - al Psicotico =D
Check out the machine gun...cool stuff..


Anyway, food was great =D nice ball room too =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home