Krabi, here I come!!
~ I am so excited, and I just can't hide it! ~
Yippee Yay Yay!! I've been waiting super long for this holiday!! In less than 22 hours time, I will be on an Airasia plane to Krabi, Thailand...Yay!!!
I've already printed my flight and hotel booking form, booked the airport limo to LCCT, checked my passport's expiry date, changed my MY Ringgit to TH Baht, partially completed packing my bag,... all is left is to wait for my darling to come up to KL =D
Earlier, I did some last minute website searching on 'Krabi travel' for some good tips about Krabi and found this:
http://www.yourkrabi.com
They recommend alot of good activities in Krabi, but Jarrod and I only have 1 full day touring...siggghh, so many choices, so little time... Furthermore I am not sure whether the weather will permit any outdoor activities. The weather forecast lots of rain...I've been praying hard for good cloudy weather. My God is an awesome God!! Till then! Happy Holiday to me and Jarrod!! hehe

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home