Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Happy birthday to me!! =p

Aren't they pretty? Jarrod really surprised me big time! On Friday, I felt like shit. I was so sure that Jarrod will send flowers to my office, but to my dismay nothing....On Saturday, worse, my birthday, the whole day I felt like bigger shit until I came home from running errands in the evening...Tada! a super humungous bunch of roses waiting for me...they were so sweet that it attracted ants =p
There is suppose to be 99 roses...I can't count 'em...cos I keep losing count... too many!! My mom was so jealous...she super hinted my dad to beat the 'Jarrod' standard and get her that many or more flowers for her birthday next month =p
They were so big, so beautiful and so fresh...I am so happy!! overjoyed!!
David gave me the 'she' Armani perfume...I really like the gift..the smell was great! and it was the only pressie I could unwrap! Yippee!! Li Hsia gave me SGD150 for my birthday, but till now, I have not bought anything yet. Mom and Dad owe me a Laos trip next year. Jarrod owes me a Bangkok trip =D Sometimes I wonder material things or precious memories are better?
We had simple dinner in a restaurant at SS2 (me, mom, Li Hsia and David. Dad is away working, and Jarrod was in Singapore) followed by Black Forest ice cream cake for dessert.

It sucks not having Jarrod celebrating my birthday here with me. Hopefully things will be better next year =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home