It's over!
I finally finished watching my OC series!! It took me more than half a year to complete 4 seasons! (I didn't watch it religiously....)
Late last year (2006), I borrowed the first season from Lim Teck Choon...fellow senior monkey (hehe) ... really cool, young at heart IDS manager who highly recommended the show.... After that I bought the box set (which only had Season 1, 2 and 3) in Kuantan during Chinese New Year (2007).. and then finally borrowed the last season from my cousin Wen Yi...
I really love the show and I can't believe it's over! Nooooo!
I love the relationship that characters Sandy Cohen and Kirsten Cohen have... I hope me and Jarrod will have the same open, honest and loving relationship just like theirs...Sweet romantic and lovin' stuff =)
Now, I am back to watching Korean drama - Princess Hours...

2 Comments:
I promise I be honest, open and share everything I have with you dear.. We will be very loving my dear... i love you..
me too baby! i luv u! i very blur blur sometimes...so u must tell me wat u want/need...i dun mean to make u sad or angry or upset =p
Post a Comment
<< Home