posted by Ic3_TriX @ 3:08 PM 5 comments
私はあなたとの私の生命の私の残りを余りに過ごしたいと思う…愛最愛の人…
Je veux passer mon reste de ma vie avec toi trop… amour vous chéri…
Vous avez mon ans et aimez seulement.....
huh? I think that we would like to pass my remainder of your my life excessively... the person of love most love...? huh?huh? I want to cross my rest of my life with you too much love to you cherished? huh?huh?You have years my and like only.....
darling.. don't know leh..the main thing is you are my darling and I love you very much!
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
5 Comments:
私はあなたとの私の生命の私の残りを余りに過ごしたいと思う…愛最愛の人…
Je veux passer mon reste de ma vie avec toi trop… amour vous chéri…
Vous avez mon ans et aimez seulement.....
huh? I think that we would like to pass my remainder of your my life excessively... the person of love most love...? huh?
huh? I want to cross my rest of my life with you too much love to you cherished? huh?
huh?
You have years my and like only.....
darling.. don't know leh..the main thing is you are my darling and I love you very much!
Post a Comment
<< Home