Singapore
On the 9th of August.. my sweet sweet Jarrod whisked me away to Singapore for the weekend...This was the first time my darling and I spent the most time together...4 days and 4 nights...hehe..
So this is how our little romantic adventure began...
We left my house around 9.30am...I fed my hungry darling chicken nuggets for breakfast and those cheesey rings snack later towards noon..hehe..yums.. While driving, Jarrod always sway his legs like a little kid...its distracting, but cute.. I love everything about my Jarrod...
We unpacked our things in his place and went to Changi airport to pick up his dad..while waiting, we had burger king's fries and milo....i was extremely quiet...cos i was kinda hungry...Anyway, Jarrod's dad looks quite nice...hopefully my Jarrod will look as handsome as his dad when he reach his 50's too... =p Oh my goodness...I am thinkin so far already!! I really hope Jarrod and I can last...
Later, we went to Vivo city for our late lunch...walked a little...disappointingly there was no sale...but spending time with my boyfriend was definitely the highlight of my trip! I was in good hands...Jarrod fed me well...took very good care of me...
After that, we went to the Night Safari...I am so glad I went to the night safari with Jarrod...
The next day, Jarrod went to work in the morning...I woke up really late...showered...got bored..ironed 2 of his working shirts...halfway ironing his 2nd shirt..Jarrod came back from work..I must have done a lousy job cos he never even notice the shirts..hahaha...oh well...
so we had lunch at this restaurant where it's famous for its jumbo prawn mee...
After that, we went to Sentosa...we saw the pink dolphin performed, and touched it...had our photos taken with it too.....ahh...sweet stuff.....
After a fun day at Sentosa, we went to met up with his school friends in the old market, where there were alot of satay stalls smoking the night away..hehe...Later, we had drinks at a hilltop place...then head on for karaoke at Orchard Road area....my darling has a super star voice...i really miss my darling's singin....we went back quite late...
The next day we woke up late and went to Orchard Road...no sale...so disappointing.. Then my poor sayang had headache... so we went home and napped together..pack our stuff...had dinner in Gregory and Valentin's lovely home...and then Jarrod and I drove back to KL..
Sweet stuff! Thanks Jarrod for a wonderful, unforgettable weekend!

2 Comments:
ah!! my darling iron my clothes!! I am very very touched.... Love you dear.. too bad no sale this time round and we hope the next round will come so that you can spend alot! Muaks!
yups..i am saving...change ur SGD with me =p i luv ur exchange rates =p
Post a Comment
<< Home