Friday, May 18, 2007

NEW YEAR, NEW LIFE

It has been ages since I last blogged..so much has happened in my life..
Early this year, Jeff and I went seperate ways and I changed my job.
Both were the most difficult thing I did within the same month..both were my comfort zone.

I'm glad I moved on from SCOPE. It's so insane remembering back the way I kept pushing myself so hard there... All the late nights, late dinners, rapid heartbeat, dreaming about my programs.... I really put in alot of time and effort, and as a result, my life in this new working place is a bliss!! woo hoo!! I got abundant knowledge from my HK SCB senior Brenda Kong... Though she drives me crazy many times, but I really like her alot...I have this love/hate relationship with her... So insane...

To be honest, I am still trying to move on from Jeff.. it's not easy... We never really fought, cos I could never communicate with him... And he hurt my heart alot..I always felt I was and will never be good enough for him...
But now everything is gone, i still care and miss him alot...
I am trying very hard to let go... i think i will never know...

1 Comments:

At 6:04 PM, Blogger Jarrod said...

move on in life.. live life to the fullest.. decide your move...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home