Friday, December 08, 2006

I'm ready

Ermm.. There is this one song that keeps playing in my head, over and over again. It's an old skool song, but one that I liked alot during my high school days. It's been a while since I heard this song, so when the DJ played it at the crazysexycool event at poppy garden, it just brought back memories. What memories? and of whom? cannot remember lah...
Anyway, here is the song... I'm ready - by Tevin Campbell

Baby, it was uncool to love me
then leave me standing here now
without a goodbye
and maybe I am the fool you call me
'cause I'll be here standing waiting
to hear you say to me

[Chorus]
I'm ready(you know I'm ready)
to love you(to love you)
forever(forever)
hey love,now
come love me forever more

Sometimes, when I'm alone I feel sad
I know you'll leave me once again
and take my pride
and maybey I am the fool you call me,
yeah'cause I'll be here standing waiting
to hear you say to me

And once again I'll be right here
waiting to share your love
but i hope this time for once
we'll forever mend it up

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home