Tuesday, December 05, 2006

My trip to Philippines

This is kinda outdated news....but... I went to the Phillipines on the 2nd of November til the 5th of November with mom, dad, auntie Susie and Wen. This is my first time there, and this is my 3rd trip for the year with Air Asia.
We arrived at Clark International Airport. Took a taxi to Ortigas where we stayed in Astoria Plaza.
So after checking in, we went to Gloriettas. Ate our very late lunch at Chow King. I was dead tired, I didn't get enough sleep because the night before I was having Korean series "Jewel in the palace" marathon. Anyway, disappointingly, I didn't buy anything. Usually I don't shop on the first day of my travel, cos still surveying the market...hehe.. ~kiasunya~
However, I spent my first pesos there when I treated everyone for dinner at Tony Roma's Ribs.

Knocked out early that nite for shopping the next day at Green Hill. My bargaining skills are terrible! Deng! Bought some shirts there, which until this day I haven't wear yet. Haha! We had Kenny Rogers for lunch and Red Ribbon for dinner. Knocked out early again that nite cos my legs were aching!! I need a new pair of shoes!! Next day, we went to Mall of Asia. We truly saved the best for last lor...the place is HUMONGOUS!! Again, we walked like crazy!!
At nite, we ate at a Spanish restaurant at Greenbelt. Nice poshy place.
For dessert, the adults went to the Hyatt Casino while I and Wen chilled out at the lounge... We flew back the next day. Can't wait to go to the Phillipines again!! Hopefully with my colleagues and Jeff..hehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home