Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Stare at my bf??!!

You know, I must admit, of all the boyfriends I have had in my life...Jeff is my most good looking one... First day I saw him, I felt weak-knees. My family, aunties, friends agrees that Jeff is a total cutie. Oh Lucky Me!!!

Surprisingly, a female dog would also agree....I am not being crude, or pin-pointing any humans beings, but really, last night, while we were having dinner at Kwai Lam Restaurant in Kampung Subang, there was this female dog, totally staring at Jeff!!
It started like this: The whole night, there was this male dog sniffing this particular female dog's ass...and at the dinner table I kept saying "Oi!! Get a room lah!! there are people here la!!" hehe...But the female dog, tak layan the male dog...but the male dog kept following her...so finally she sat near Jeff, and the male dog just sat behind her, looking over her.

So I was looking at the female dog. It was a nice looking dog.
So I asked Jeff, "Do you think this dog is a leng lui dog?", and as usual, Jeff will say "How would I know". My boyfriend can sometimes be too serious.. hehe..
So I was admiring this female dog until I notice she was staring at something consistently. She was staring at JEFF!!!

So I told Jeff about that dog checking him out. So he looked down at the dog...but when he did so, the dog looked away. We giggled about it...and I kept saying that maybe she is too shy looking at leng chai...So funny...So Jeff continued drinking his Malta when I asked him to look at the dog again! and this time their eyes met! and the dog blink blink blink blink gently at him!! We laughed like crazy lah... hehe...this continued on the whole night until we left the restaurant...
Deng...I should have taken a picture of the whole incident. It was so funny…
haha

1 Comments:

At 5:16 PM, Blogger Angeline Choo said...

haha. so cute la ur post! haha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home