Monday, August 28, 2006

July 26, 2006
Sunway Lagoon Surf Beach
Malaysia


I rushed right after work at 6.30pm, skipping dinner and all with my cousin Wen Yi to Sunway Pyramid for the Pussycat Dolls World Tour 2006. Arriving at the Sunway Surf Beach, Sunway Lagoon at around 7.30pm was considered quite late for a good view of the stage, because the place was already packed with so many people.

Finding an excellent spot to stand in our RM100 ticket area was not easy, short people like me had problems where it was totally impossible to see the stage let alone see the projector screen as there were too many tall people ahead of us. Not only were they tall, the beach was sloped higher towards the stage.

While waiting, the PCD music kept playing over and over again, and the place started to fill up even more. I didn’t anticipate that so many people would come. The place was getting stuffy as the crowd draws closer towards the stage. I felt very enclosed, finding it hard to breathe. Occasionally I had to stick my head up to breathe some fresh air, and if I’m lucky, I can feel abit of wind. Yes, it was that packed!

As usual, the concert started late. So while waiting for the Dolls, Hitz FM DJ's EAN and ADAM C kicked of with some games, making way for Malaysia's best local hip-hop singer, Reshmonu to perform. After that, the 2 DJ's tried to entertain us again but the crowd was getting restless. Then finally, the Pussycat Dolls came out to sizzle the stage. HOT HOT HOT!!


I don't know all their names, but I really love their songs. Honestly, they were very sexy and seductive. They really knew how to mesmerize the crowd, because everyone just went super crazy, both boys and girls, young and old.


After they sang all their hits like Button, Beep, Fever, Feeling Good, Stick with you, Sway, Bite the Dust, and finishing off with the super hit Don't Cha, the concert was over. The amount of time I waited for them was longer than their performance time. Sadly, they did not come back for an encore. Tsk Tsk..But the dolls were Purr-fecto!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home