On the 27th of May '06, I finally watched the long awaited movie, X-Men 3: The Last Stand at TGV Sunway Pyramid.Thinking back on how long I’ve waited for this movie: I last watched X-Men 2 back in 2003 during my uni days at Monash Caulfield, Australia. But I can't remember which shopping complex I watched it at. It was definitely a Village cinema, but either in Chadstone or Westfield Shoppingtown at Southland or at Crown.
Come to think of it, I really miss my uni days. I missed not working, waking up late, shopping during the weekdays...etc. etc...
Oh well..back to my opinion on the movie.
When are they gonna show X-men 4? The Last Stand was not really up to the expectation I had, compared to the previous two. To make things worse, I cannot believe Mystique is now a homo-sapien!! So sad. I hope that Mystique will gain back her mutant-ness and be back for part 4, because she is my favourite character of them all!! and Storm is boring.. ZzzZz

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home