Thank you God!!
Hmm..... it has been awhile since I last blogged... so much has happened...Jarrod gave me a new sony ericsson T650i handphone, me and Jarrod celebrated our 3 months (with flowers delivered =p), and I won in the AIGSI family day lucky draw, etc etc...
We are now having PC audit in AIGSI... I removed all my pics and MP3's temporarily... So for now, everyday I listen to the radio using my handphone...I need music to work, not coffee =p I am not sure whether I'm allowed to blog though...hmmm...
Anyway, the only remaining pic I have in my PC is my Family Day lucky draw winning! I won! I won!! YippEEE!!!
Here's a funny story relating to this....I was one of the organizing committee for this family day, and a few weeks before the event, we knew the prizes....so I said to the other committee members "I hope I win the DVD player", then one of them said..."Why don't you wish for the grand prize, then you can buy a DVD player". The grand prize was RM3000....hehe.....so I prayed about it...I didn't get RM3000, but RM1000, which was the 2nd highest amount! Good enough for me! I thank God for blessing me with the money, because that month my credit card bill rocketed sky high for my insurance and forthcoming Krabi trip...Thank God! I guess I was well paid for emceeing on the Family Day event =)

We are now having PC audit in AIGSI... I removed all my pics and MP3's temporarily... So for now, everyday I listen to the radio using my handphone...I need music to work, not coffee =p I am not sure whether I'm allowed to blog though...hmmm...
Anyway, the only remaining pic I have in my PC is my Family Day lucky draw winning! I won! I won!! YippEEE!!!
Here's a funny story relating to this....I was one of the organizing committee for this family day, and a few weeks before the event, we knew the prizes....so I said to the other committee members "I hope I win the DVD player", then one of them said..."Why don't you wish for the grand prize, then you can buy a DVD player". The grand prize was RM3000....hehe.....so I prayed about it...I didn't get RM3000, but RM1000, which was the 2nd highest amount! Good enough for me! I thank God for blessing me with the money, because that month my credit card bill rocketed sky high for my insurance and forthcoming Krabi trip...Thank God! I guess I was well paid for emceeing on the Family Day event =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home