Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Call the Fire Brigade! I'm fuming!!! Actually,.. disappointed is more like it...

Today, during my lunch hour, I had to take the LRT to KLCC. I've been delaying my task for far too long; I desperately needed to open an account at my sister's bank.

Walking out from the KLCC LRT station to Hong Leong Bank under the scorching heat and dusty air was not glamorous at all: sweat was trickling down my face, hair flying out of place, plus with that much walking, my feet was starting to hurt and my skirt kept running up higher and higher.. Like as if it could not get any better, I was actually quite lost!! siggh...So, I got into a cab.. To my dismay, a supposed 2 Ringgit ride suddenly became a 10 Ringgit ride!!
"What?!! No way!!" I told the guy and quickly opened the taxi door as the car was beginning to pick up speed… "NO! I will not be your f*king victim u a*hole!!"...... actually, I kept tight-lipped, it wouldn’t be very nice if those words really came out of my mouth....so he stopped, tried to bargain with me, "lima Ringgit??", but too late, I was already shutting the door. So I continued walking on in this urban jungle called Kuala Lumpur.

Why can't the cab driver just use his darn meter!! For that, he just lost himself a customer... Is that how he makes money?

Anyway, I can't believe that I, a Malaysian city girl almost became a 'water fish' for this cab driver. Can you imagine the impression and disappointment I'm feeling right now. Reflecting on this, I wonder what are our tourists thoughts on our country if they had fallen prey to this treacherous act… For the good of our country's future, I really hope that this will never happen again… Hopefully somebody…or anybody could do something about this before VISIT MALAYSIA 2007, which are only days away.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home